What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners (pictured to the left) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthdontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. orthodontists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign®.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your orthodontist or dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- Click here to download an informational video to learn more about Invisalign and hear from actual patients.
How Are Aligners Made? You’d Be Amazed…
- The aligners are made through a combination of your orthodontist’s or dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology. (click here to learn more about how technology plays a vital role in the Invisalign® process)
- Click here to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign®
- Click here to find out how easy it is to get started.
- Click here to view the leading edge technology utilized in manufacturing Invisalign.