What is Invisalign®?
• Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth
• Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners
(pictured to the left) to straighten your teeth without metal wires
• Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research
and in orthdontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all
U.S. orthodontists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign®.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
• You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing
them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
• As you replace each aligner with the next in the series,
your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they
have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist
• You'll visit your orthodontist or dentist about once every
6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
• Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average
number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but
both will vary from case to case.
Click here to download an
informational video to learn more about Invisalign and hear from
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
• The aligners are made through a combination of your orthodontist's
or dentist's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology. (click
here to learn more about how technology plays a vital
role in the Invisalign® process)
here to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign®.
here to find out how easy it is to get started.
here to view the leading edge technology utilized in